यूकेएसएसएससी ड्राफ्टमैन सिलेबस(Uttarakhand Draftsman Bharti Syllabus) : पूरी जानकारी के लिए नीचे दिया गया सिलेबस देखें
उत्तराखंड अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन आयोग(UKSSSC) ने ड्राफ्टमैन(Draftsman) के पदों पर होने वाली भर्ती परीक्षा का सिलेबस जारी कर दिया है। अगर आप भी इस भर्ती की तैयारी कर रहे हैं तो इस सिलेबस के हिसाब से अपनी तैयारी को अंतिम रूप दे सकते हैं।
यह है सिलेबस
SYLLABUS FOR THE POST ADVERTISED IN Advt. no. 35/UKSSSC/2021, Dated 26.07.2021
- Occupational Health and Safety
Importance of safety and general precautions observed in the in the Industry, introduction to First ald, Introduction to PPES, response to emergencies e.g., power failure, fire alarm, etc.
- Engineering Drawing
Symbols & conventional representation for materials in sections as per IS 962- 1989, SP 46:2003 for building drawings, lines, lettering and dimension in Construction of plain geometrical figures. Knowledge of different types of scale, principle of R.F, three views In Orthographic Projection of line, plane, Solld objects & section of soilds, Isometric Projection of geometrical sclids, Construction of solld geometrical figures, Oblique and Perspective views of step block
- Building materials.
Stones: Characteristics, types & uses. • Bricks: Manufacturing,characteristics of good bricks, types, uses and hollow bricks.
Lime: Characteristics, types, manufacturing & its uses • Pozzolanic materials: Characteristics, types & uses.
Cement: Manufacturing, characteristics, types, uses and tests of cement
Sand: Characteristics, types & uses.
- Clay Products: Types, earthenware, stoneware,porcelain, terracctta, glazing. • Mortar & Concrete: Types, uses, preparation, proportion, admixtures and applications
. Timber: Types, structure, disease & defects, characteristics, seasoning, preservation utility,
- Alternative materials to timber- Plywood, block board, particle board, fire proof
reinforced plastic (FRP), Medium density fireboard (MDF) etc.
Tar, bitumen, asphalt: Properties, application and uses.
Paints: Characteristic, types and uses. Varnishes: Characteristics and uses.
Metal: Characteristic, types and uses. • Plastics: Characteristic, types and uses.
- Building Construction
Sequence of construction of a building. Name of different parts of building,
- Stone masonry: Terms, use and classification, principle of construction, composite masonry, strength of walls, strength of masonry.
Brick masonry-principles of construction of bonds, tools and equipments used.. Foundation: Purpose of foundation, causes of fallure of foundation, bearing capacity of solls, dead and live loads, examination of ground, types of foundation, drawing of foundation footing, setting out of building on ground, excavation, simple machine foundation, types of shoring and scaffolding in details, types of underpinning and timbering in detail
Treatments of building structures: DPC, sources and effects of dampness, Methods of prevention of dampness in building
- Damp proofing materials properties, function and types. Anti-termite treatment-objectives, uses and applications.
- Weathering course -objectives and materials required.
- Fire proofing- effect and rules.
Arches- Technical terms, types, centring
Lintel- types, wooden, brick,stone, steel & RCC.
Chajjahs-Characteristics, centring & shuttering
- Doors-Parts, location, standard sizes, types.
- Windows- types.
Ventilators- purpose, types Floors Ground & upper floor-Types
Flooring- materials used types
Stairs: Terms, Requirements, Planning and designing of stair and details of construction. Basic concept of lift and Escalator
- Roofs & Roof coverings: objectives, purposes, elements, types etc.
- Truss-king post, queen post, mansard, belfast, steel, composite etc. 5. Building Principle of planning, objectives & importance, function & responsibility, orientation, local building Bye-Laws as per IS code, lay out plan & key plan, provisions for safety.
- Building Planning- Economy & orientation, provision for lighting and ventilation, provision for drainage and sanitation, types of building, planning & designing of residential, public and commercial buildings.
- House drainage of building- Introduction, terms used in PHE, systems of sanitation, system of house drainage, plumbing, sanitary fittings, etc., types of sewer appurtenances, systems of plumbing, manholes & septic tank, water treatment plant, sewage treatment plant
- Introduction, history and principles of chain survey.
- Instrument employed, their use, care, maintenance and common terms, classification, accuracy, types.
Main divisions (plane & geodetic).
Chaining: field work and office work.
Compass survey: Instrument, bearing, traverse, local attraction, magnetic declination and true bearing, precautions in using prismatic compass and surveyor compass.
Plane table survey: Instrument used in plane table survey, care and maintenance of plane table
Levelling: Auto level, dumpy Level, tilting level – introduction, definition, principle of levelling, levelling staffs and its types, components/parts and function of different levels, temporary and permanent adjustment, procedure in setting up, level &
horizontal surface, datum, benchmarks, focusing & parallax, deduction of levels / Reduced Level, types of levelling, application of chain and levelling Instruments In bullding construction.
Contouring: Definition, characteristics, methods, direct and indirect methods, interpolation of contour,contour gradient, uses of contour plan and map.
Theodolite survey: Introduction, types of theodolites, uses, methods of plotting, terms of transit theodolite, fundamental axes of theodolite, adjustment of theodolite, checks and adjustment of errors, open and closed traverse and their application to Engineering problems, vernier scale- types, measurement of horizontal angle, measurement of vertical angle, adjustment of a closed traverse, problems in transit theodolite, departure, latitude, northing and easting.
Curves-types, designation of curves, setting out simple curve by successive bisection from long chords, simple curve by offsets from long chords Total Station: Introduction, principle of EDM, rectangular and polar co-ordinate system, Terminology of open and closed traverse
- GPS: Introduction, definition and application of Remote sensing
- Concepts of design of earthquake resistant buildings- requirements, resistance, safety,
flexible building elements, special requirements, base isolation techniques 10. Reinforced cement concrete structure: Introduction to RCC, uses, Materials – proportions, form work, bar bending details as per IS Code, reinforced brick work, materials used for RCC Construction, selection of materials coarse aggregate, fine aggregate, cement, water and reinforcement, characteristics of materials, method of mixing concrete- machine mixing and hand mixing, slump test, structural elements – columns, beams, slabs -one-way slab & two-way slab, grade of cement, steel-behaviour and test, retaining wall, R.C.C. Framed structure
- Steel structures:- Common forms of steel sections, structural fastener, joints, tension &
compression member, classification, fabrication, construction details 12. Roads: Introduction, history of highway development, general principles of alignment,
classification and construction of different types of roads, component parts, road curves, gradient, road drainage system
- Bridges & Culverts: Introduction to bridges, Component parts of a bridge, classification of culverts, IRC loading, selection of type and location, factors governing the ideal site, alignment of bridge, selection of foundation, calsson, coffer dam- types, types of super structure, substructure-plers, abutments, wing walls, classification of bridges, tunnels rules used for the sizes of different members
- Railways: Permanent way, types of rails, rail gauges, functions, requirements, types, sections, length of rall, welding of rail, wear of rail, coning of wheels, hogged rail, bending of rail, creep of rail, causes and prevention of creep, sleeper and ballast-function, types, requirement, materials, fixtures, fastenings and plate laying in rail, types of joints, fish plate, fish bolt-splikes, chairs and keys-bearing plate, block elastic, base plate, anchors and
anti-creepers, construction of permanent ways, railway station and yards. 15. Irrigation Engineering: Terms used in Irrigation and Hydrology like duty, delta, base period, intensity of irrigation, hydrograph, peak flow, run off, catchment area, CCA, crops
like rabi, kharif etc, diversion head works -characteristics and types, Reservoir-types of reservoirs, i.e., single purpose and multi-purpose, area, capacity and curves of reservoir, dams, weir & barrages- types and purposes, hydro electric project components like forebay, penstock, turbines, power house, etc., canals- classification and distribution system, types of cross drainage works like aqueduct, super passage, syphon, level crossing, Inlet and outlet, etc
- Estimating and Costing Introduction, purpose and common techniques, drawings of construction, measurement techniques, estimate-necessity, importance and its types, rate analysis of typical items and their specifications, labour and materials, schedule of rates, estimating of irregular boundaries by trapezoidal and Simpson’s formula, bar-bending schedule
17. Carpentry joints: Terms, classification of joints, uses, types of fixtures, fastenings. 18. Computer Aided drafting: Operating system, hardware & software, Introduction to CAD, its Graphical User Interface, basic commands of CAD, knowledge of Tool icons and set of Toolbars, knowledge of shortcut keyboard commands.
यह भी पढ़ें-
यह भी पढ़ें-